Golden Willow Counseling: A clinic dedicated to serving our community’s mental wellness needs.
Golden Willow is a client oriented mental health counseling center in which counseling is offered to help those in their times of needed emotional support.
Golden Willow Counseling specializes in many modalities of counseling in order meet the client and their family’s needs. We work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
We collaborate with many organizations and private practice therapists to help provide the best wrap-around services for the client.
Golden Willow Counseling is a mental health counseling center located in Taos, New Mexico.
Visit our affiliate organization, Golden Willow Retreat: A Sanctuary for Loss, Transition, and Recovery.
The Retreat is a five acre residential sanctuary located at the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, nestled in the small village of Arroyo Hondo, 8 miles north of Taos, New Mexico. Within the retreat center, lies a labyrinth, a small chapel, patios and courtyards providing spacious 360 degree views as well as open safe spaces allowing for self discovery, healing and growth. www.goldenwillowretreat.com
Resources for drug use and COVID-19 risk reduction
The link below contains guidance documents, government advisories, and tools for people who use drugs and stakeholders likely to engage with people who use drugs, including:
- Syringe services programs and other harm reduction service providers
- Medications for opioid use disorder treatment providers, including emergency departments, clinicians, including opioid treatment programs
- Homeless service providers, including outreach, shelter, and housing
- Peer navigators, recovery coaches, and community health workers
- Criminal justice professionals, including corrections, law enforcement, court personnel, community supervision personnel, and defenders